Thank you for visiting our website https://www.answerinside.eu
We take the privacy of the personal data of our website visitors and business partners very seriously. For this reason, we handle personal data with due care and take the appropriate security measures. This privacy statement was most recently amended on 1 February 2021.
Answer Inside (also referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this privacy statement) is the data controller as referred to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When do we collect personal data?
Personal data refers to all the information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. We collect your personal data in the following cases:
- during your visit to our website;
- when you enter your details on our website using a contact form or email;
- when you enter, leave or hand over your details (e.g. your business card) when contacting one of our partners or employees;
- in the context of a business relationship with Answer Inside;
- when you register or are registered in another way to make use of our activities and/or services.
Which personal data do we process?
Depending on the purpose for which the personal data is being collected, we use the following
If you are a website visitor, we will keep the following information about you:
- information regarding the device you use to visit our website, like the IP address for example;
- strictly necessary data and data that you have consented to provide voluntarily, collected on the basis of cookies and similar;
- information that is voluntarily entered or left on our website (using the contact form for example).
If you are an independent contractor, we will keep the following information about you:
- contact details (name and address, email address, phone number, etc.);
- personal details and other information provided on your CV, such as education, internships, work experience, etc.;
- all information you provided to us in your application cover letter, CV or in any other way, including your passport photo (if this has been included with the CV);
- information regarding your availability;
- other information that is or may be relevant in assessing your suitability (such as references and certificates).
In the case of a business relationship, we may process personal data of data subjects who work for companies/organisations with which we do business. The following details may be processed:
- business contact details (name and address, email address, phone number, job title);
- personal information you provide when you attend or have attended a meeting or an event.
Legal basis and purpose of processing personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to prepare, draft, conclude and terminate contracts with Clients;
- to comply with laws and regulations;
- for communication purposes so that we can inform you about our services and our activities.
Legal basis for the data processing|
We may only use your data for purposes that have a legal basis. We process your personal data under the following conditions (more than one condition may apply):
- Performance of a contract: we may process personal data if this is necessary for the performance of a contract.
- Legal obligations: processing the personal data concerned is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Consent: we may only process this personal data if you have given your consent for us to do so.
- Legitimate interests: the processing of this personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Answer Inside.
Categories of data recipients
We may disclose your personal data to third parties such as our Clients, our suppliers and subcontractors who provide services or carry out assignments on our behalf, government agencies and other business partners. We disclose your information in cases where we are obliged to do so. Where a third party processes your data for Answer Inside, they do this in the role of data processor. Insofar as necessary, we have entered into a ‘processor agreement’ with such third parties, in which aspects such as security, confidentiality and your rights are regulated. Answer Inside has taken the
measures necessary to ensure that the transfer of personal data occurs with an adequate level of data protection.
Securing your personal information
We protect your personal data against unlawful use. We have implemented security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information we receive on our website. We only use your data for the purpose for which it was provided. That is why access to this information is limited to those employees who need it to perform their specific tasks. Furthermore, an employee who works on an assignment keeps the information he or she receives confidential.
Special and/or sensitive personal information that we process
On our website and/or through our service, we will not knowingly collect information from website visitors under the age of 16 unless they have obtained the permission of their parents or guardian. However, we are unable to verify the age of visitors to our website and cannot be certain that they are 16 years or older. Given this, we advise parents to supervise the online activities of their children to prevent information about children being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without parental consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
You have the right to access, correct and request the deletion of your personal information and to ask us to restrict our processing of your personal data. Specifically, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access and to information about profiling: You have the right to know which of your personal details we process and to view this personal information. In addition, you have the right to obtain information about our use of automated decision-making, including profiling. Answer Inside does not make use of automated decision-making at this time.
- Right to rectification: You can ask us to correct your personal information stored with us if this is incorrect and to have any incomplete personal information completed.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): You can also ask us to erase your personal information or to limit its use. Please note that this right is subject to requirements set by law and that you exercising this right can affect your access to some of our services.
- Right to restriction of processing: In certain situations, you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing of your personal information.
- Right to object: Depending on the particular situation and the personal information being processed, you have the right to object to us processing your personal information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that data to another data controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you believe that your personal information is not being processed in accordance with the requirements, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority or a similar supervisory authority.
To exercise any of the above rights, please email us at email@example.com
Data retention period
We do not store your personal information for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this privacy statement for which the personal information was obtained. Personal information will be deleted in accordance with the retention period for the category of personal information and the legal obligations of Answer Inside. Where we process your personal information with your consent, you can, of course, withdraw your consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party sites to which our website may link. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal information with integrity and in a secure manner. Always read the privacy statement of the website provider before using the relevant site to ensure that they handle your information properly.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may make additions or changes to this privacy statement to reflect the further development of our website. We therefore recommend that you read this privacy statement again from time to time.